Become an excellent and competitive study program in Indonesia in the development of soil science and technology in wetlands.
- Manage activities program of tri-darma higher education with effectively, efficiently, transparently, and accountably.
- To implement innovative, excellent and competitive academic education at the national level, in the sector of soil science and technology in wetlands, by mainstreaming sustainable biomass production.
- Developing science and technology of soil on wetlands, through basic, applied, and policy research, to improve the quality of wetlands to produce biomass on sustainably.
- To implement the community service programs in the field of soil technology in wetlands to empower and improve the quality of society and the environment.
- Realizing effective, efficient, transparent, and accountable governance of study program.
- Produce excellent and competitive graduates who are able to master the science and technology of soil for sustainable biomass production in wetlands, by mainstreaming environmental ethics in behaving and acting.
- Produce science and technology of soil for sustainable biomass production in wetlands, whether theoretical-conceptual or methodology that can enrich the repertoire of soil science and technology development in harmony with sustainable development.
- Increasing active role in assisting the government, community and stakeholders, especially in the natural resources utilization and increasing sustainable biomass production in wetlands through community service activities.