Soil science studies program Faculty of Agriculture University of gastric Mangkurat is the institution which operates learning on the field of study disciplines related to soil as a medium for planting and soil as part of the environment. Based on the soil properties (physical, chemical and biological soil) is a basic knowledge of the main emphasis is focused in the study in this institution. Thus the course and infrastructure belonging to the laboratory of soil is also directed to support activities that operates on things associated with soil properties. With the support of analysis tools (glassware, measuring tools and chemicals) and energy analysts who owned Land Laboratory is currently capable and competent to perform the analysis of soil samples, the network of plants and fertilizers. Analysis of the parameters that are capable and competent is handled by the laboratory of soil science are as follows:
- Analysis Of Soil Samples
- Physical Properties Of Soil
No. Parameters Method 1 Soil texture 3 or 4 fraction Pipette and hydrometer 2 Weight (bulk density) Cylinder (ring samples) 3 Heavy particles (particle density) Picnometer 4 P and K total Extract 25% HCL, spectrometer 5 Moisture capacity of airy Cylinder (ring samples) 6 Water content of soil Cylinder (ring samples) 7 Hydraulic permeability of saturated soils (hantaran Permeameter 8 The aggregate size of the water dogged 1-2 mm Elutriasi 9 The grey levels The heating in the furnace
- Chemical Properties Of Soil
No. Parameters Method 1 Ph H2O, pH KCl, CaCl2, pH pH H2O2 Glass electrode 2 N-total Distillation and titration 3 P and K total Extract 25% HCl, spectrophotometer, Flamefotometer 4 Base Exchange (Na, K, Ca and Mg-dd) Extract NH4Ac 1 N, pH 7.0, Flamefotometer, titration 5 C-Organic Walkley and Black 6 N mineralized (N-NH4 + and N-NO3-) Kempers & Zweer (1986), et al. (1986) 7 Al and H-dd Perkolasi HCl and Titrate 8 P-soluble Bray or Olsen 9 Fe and water-soluble sulfates Extract NH4OAc 1 N, pH 4.8, spectrophotometer 10 Pyrite (FeS2) Spectrophotometer 11 Cation Exchange Capacity (CEC) Perkolasi and titration 12 DHL or EC Ec Meter 13 Soil redox potential (Eh) Eh Meters 14 Base saturation, saturation of Al and C/N Calculation
- Biological Properties Of The Soil
No. Parameters 1 Isolation and characteristics of soil microbes (bacteria, fungi and aktinomisetes) 2 The total population of bacteria, functions and aktinomisetes 3 Morphology of colonies of microbes 4 Isolation and characteristics of bacteria, rhizobium atmospheric N fastening system 5 Isolation and characteristics of microbial solvent P 6 Isolation and characteristics of microbial selulolitik
- Physical Properties Of Soil
- Analysis of the tissue samples of the plant tissue Analysis of plants that are capable and competent Laboratory carried out by Land only on the analysis of the content of a particular nutrient, i.e., N, P, K, Ca, Mg, S, Al and Fe network (root, stem, leaves and fruit). The methods used in the analysis of plant tissues are wet by using multiple dekstruksi Extractor, namely (a) H2SO4 + mixed amateur fucked, (b) H2O2 + H2SO4 and (c) H2SO4 + HNO3. The measurement of quantity parameter analysis contained in the plant tissues using some way i.e. titration, spectrophotometer and flamefotometer.
- The analysis of the sample of Fertiliser (organic and inorganic) fertiliser Analisia (organic and inorganic) capable and competent conducted in the laboratory of Soil related only on the analysis of the content of a specific nutrient in the fertiliser (organic and inorganic), N, P, K, Ca, Mg, S, Al and Fe. The methods used in the analysis of plant tissues are wet by using multiple dekstruksi Extractor, namely (a) H2SO4 + mixed amateur fucked, (b) H2O2 + H2SO4 and (c) H2SO4 + HNO3. The measurement of quantity parameter analysis contained in the plant tissues using some way i.e. titration, spectrophotometer and flamefotometer.